1st and 3rd Wednesdays monthly from noon to 1pm. We meet with a special program on the 5th Wednesdays, if there is one.
Martinelli’s Little Italy
158 S. Santa Fe
A reminder will be emailed to all members prior to every meeting.
Typical PBN of Salina Meeting Schedule:
1. Meals are ordered and served as members arrive.
2. The President gives their announcements and PBN of Salina news, including any new members.
3. Every member introduces themselves and speaks for 30 seconds about their business, what they offer, and their perfect referral.
4. Members are given the chance to compliment other members with success stories and to give thanks for their referrals since the last meeting.
5. On a rotating basis, one member gives a more in-depth, 10 minute presentation regarding their business.
6. Business cards and referral slips are distributed and exchanged between members.
7. The meeting ends, allowing members to converse and engage in business-to-business interaction.